VACATION BIBLE CAMP
To register your child for VBC please call the office at 732-251-1660
or email Sue at email@example.com
for a Registration Form and more information
2017 – 2018 PREP REGISTRATION
CLICK THE RED REGISTRATION LINK BELOW
TO PRINT OUT THE 2017 – 2018 PREP REGISTRATION FORM
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, MAY 1ST THROUGH WEDNESDAY, MAY 10TH. A new registration form must be completed every year.
If you cannot access the form online, you may pick up a registration form at the PREP Office or at the Pastoral Center after May 1st.
- You must be a registered parishioner to participate in our Religious Education Program. New families will need to register with the Parish before registering with St. Thomas PREP. Sacramental certificates are required for all new registered students.
- Students must register each year to remain in our program.
- Registration forms will be processed based on the date it is received. Classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis. There will be a price increase after May 10th.
St. THOMAS PREP CLASSES ARE HELD ON:
- MONDAY 4:30 PM TO 5:30 PM (Special Needs classes only)
- MONDAY 6:45 PM TO 8:30 PM (Confirmation candidates meet 2x a month)
- TUESDAY 4:15 PM TO 5:45 PM (Levels 1 to 7)
- THURSDAY 4:15 PM TO 5:45 PM (Levels 1 to 7)
- SATURDAY 10:00 AM TO 11:30 AM (Levels 1 to 7)
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FORM. Please make sure all information on the form is correct.
- Make sure to fill in your email address on the registration form. This is the only way we will contact you with important parent information. Please submit an email address that you check on a regular basis.
- Also, include any medical conditions that your child(ren) may have so that the nurse on staff can be aware of any situation. Please supply any court documents regarding custody and/or visitation issues that we need to know.
- ALL FEES ARE DUE AT REGISTRATION.
- PLEASE RETURN YOUR PAYMENT AND COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM TO ST. THOMAS PREP or drop it off at the Pastoral Center by Wednesday, May 10th. Pastoral Center hours: Monday & Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM / Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM / Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Religious Education fees cover the cost of student books, materials, pens, pencils, crayons, glue sticks, DVD’s and CD’s as well as catechist teaching materials. The collection of fees is paramount to running a successful program. All fees are due with your completed registration form. Tuition refunds cannot be issued once classes have begun.PAYMENT OPTIONS:PAY ONLINE by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.saintthomasob.com
- Click on Parish Religious Education Program (PREP) and then CLICK: ONLINE GIVING
- Complete the necessary information, and then CLICK: GIVE A NEW GIFT.
- Scroll all the way down to PREP FEES. Enter the amount you would like to pay, the date of payment and any message you may have for us, then on the final page CLICK: SUBMIT.
- You will be given a confirmation number and receive an email confirmation when the payment has gone through.
OR SEND YOUR PAYMENT AND COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM IN THE MAIL
- Make your check payable to ST. THOMAS PREP and address it to:
St. Thomas PREP, One St. Thomas Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
ST. THOMAS PREP IS DEPENDENT ON VOLUNTEERS AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are looking for additional catechists and adult aides to join our program. Please consider volunteering and complete the volunteer page with the registration form. If you have any questions, please call St. Thomas PREP #732-251-1660.