PREP Parent Page
“BACK TO PREP”
FOR LEVELS 2 TO 7 ONLY
Parents in Levels 2 to 7 are invited to visit their children’s Religious Education classes during their child’s regularly scheduled class on:
- Tuesday, October 10 at 5:30pm
- Thursday, October 12 at 5:30pm
- Saturday, October 14 at 11:15am
Please check with your child to learn the catechist’s name and class before you arrive. If you have more than one child, please visit the oldest or sacramental year first. We cannot dismiss your child with you prior to the end of class. All students must be dismissed with their class when the dismissal bell rings.
We look forward to meeting you all.
For a full list of PREP classes see the Parent Calendar Link on the right.
Please make a note of these special dates:
- NO CLASSES: Saturday, October 28
- NO CLASSES: THANKSGIVING WEEK – November 21, 23 and 25
- NO CLASSES: CHRISTMAS BREAK – December 19, 2017 - January 1, 2018
- CLASSES RESUME: January 2, 2018
** THERE WILL BE CLASSES ON Halloween: Tuesday, October 31 **
Please see the Parent Handbook Link on the right for important information regarding PREP Curriculum and PREP Policies.
PREP Policies, pages 5 - 9
- Parking Lot (Arrival & Dismissal), page 5
- Attendance, Lateness, Early Dismissal, page 6
- General Safety and Program Policies, pages 7 - 9
PREP Curriculum, pages 9 - 13
- Worship & Family Liturgy, pages 9 & 14
- Family Life, page 10
- Levels 1 thru 5, pages 10 - 11
- Confirmation Preparation, Levels 6, 7 & 8, page 12
- Grade Level Prayers
- Student Calendars