- Special Needs: Monday 4:30-5:30pm
- Levels 1-7: Tuesday 4:15-5:45pm and Thursday: 6:00-7:30pm
- Home Study will only be available for levels 3, 4, 5
- Level 8 - Confirmation: Monday 6:45-8:30pm (approximately twice a month)
To register you must:
- Be a parishioner of St. Thomas the Apostle,
- Must have completed all work
- Account must be in good standing
Click the link for the Registration form. Please print it out, fill it in and return to the PREP Office:
- You can mail it to St. Thomas PREP, One St. Thomas Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857;
- Drop off in the PREP Box located in the Lobby of the Parish Office.
- Or email it back to email@example.com. Please note: the file must be sent as a PDF and NOT a JPG (picture). We will not accept pictures; this includes sending a picture you took with your phone as a PDF. We cannot accept these forms.
*The form is fillable – save the file on your computer, fill it out then send the saved file to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
Please keep in mind all our catechists and aides are volunteers. Please consider volunteering. We cannot have a class if we do not have a catechist.