Registration for 2019 - 2020 PREP year is now open.
You can get a 2019 – 2020 PREP Registration Form from the following places:
- At PREP – See one of the PREP ladies when you drop off or pick up your child(ren) from PREP
- At the Parish Office
- From the attachment to the Registration email: Either print the attachment or save the attachment as a file.
- From the link above on this page: Click the 'Registration Form' Button & printout the form or Click the 'Registration Form' Button and save as a file.
You can return your registration form as follows:
- Bring your form to the PREP Office during PREP class time ONLY (when you drop off or pick up your child(ren).
- Mail form to: St. Thomas PREP, One St. Thomas Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857.
- Fax form to St. Thomas PREP at 732-251-1193.
- Scan your form into your computer. Save it as a file and email the file to email@example.com.
- Save your filled in form as a file and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All forms must be received in an appropriate format. It will be returned if it is not. No pictures of forms will be accepted.
PREP Class Schedule
|Monday||4:30 to 5:30 pm||Special needs classes only|
|Monday||6:45 to 8:30 pm||Confirmation candidates meet 2 times a month|
|Tuesday||4:15 to 5:45 pm||Levels 1 to 7|
|Thursday||4:15 to 5:45 pm||Levels 1 to 7|
|Saturday||10:00 to 11:30 am||Levels 1 to 7|
|Home Instruction||Levels 3, 4, 5 only|
You must be a registered parishioner to participate in our Religious Education Program. New families will need to register with the Parish before registering with St. Thomas PREP. Sacramental certificates are required for all new registered students. Students must register each year to remain in our program.
Registration Form: Please make sure all information on the form is correct. Make sure to fill in your email address on the registration form. This is the only way we will contact you with important parent information. Please submit an email address that you check on a regular basis.
Also, include any medical conditions that your child(ren) may have so that the nurse on staff can be aware of any situation. Please supply any court documents regarding custody and/or visitation issues that we need to know.Fees: Religious Education fees cover the cost of student books, materials, pens, pencils, crayons, glue sticks, DVD’s and CD’s as well as catechist teaching materials. The collection of fees is paramount to running a successful program. All fees are due with your completed registration form. Tuition refunds cannot be issued once classes have begun.
St. Thomas PREP is dependent on volunteers and we need your help!
We are looking for additional catechists and adult aides to join our program. Please consider volunteering and complete the volunteer page with the registration form. If you have any questions, please call St. Thomas PREP at 732-251-1660.
Pay Online: Online payment is accomplished through using the Online Giving Form.
- Visit the Online Giving Form.
- Complete the necessary information, creating a new account if necessary.
- Choose the "GIVE A NEW GIFT" option.
- Find the "PREP FEES" section at the bottom and enter the amount you would like to pay, the date of payment and any message you may have for us.
- Then on the final page click SUBMIT.
- You will be given a confirmation number and receive an email confirmation when the payment has gone through.
Pay via Mail: Make your check payable to ST. THOMAS PREP and address it to: St. Thomas PREP, One St. Thomas Plaza, Old Bridge, NJ 08857